We are long time digital marketers. Our founder started at Adobe Systems in the nineties when the internet was just becoming a thing. Jennifer taught university level digital media for 2 years recently and enjoyed it. We have been in digital marketing since before it was called “digital transformation” and social media was a form of advertising. (Remember when it was just for sharing pictures with loved ones?) First web sites, paid ads, social media, email marketing, SEO and now drip campaigns, mobile apps, artificial intelligence and endless other options are available. How do you enter the field of digital marketing, and do we teach this stuff? the answer is, there are many ways to enter, and yes, we teach this stuff.
Some of the sources for digital marketing education include university programs, Knowledge Hut, Sessions.edu, Knowledge City, and Google Certification. Here is a list of education sources to check out.
- CareerFoundry Digital Marketing Program
- LinkedIn Learning Become a Digital Marketing Specialist Course
- Google Fundamentals of Digital Marketing
- Copyblogger’s Content Marketing Tools and Training
- Udemy Complete Digital Marketing course
- Coursera Digital Marketing Specialization course
- Springboard Digital Marketing Career Track Bootcamp
- Thinkful Digital Marketing Bootcamp
- Simplilearn Post Graduate Program in Digital Marketing Program with Purdue University
We Also Teach and Coach
Beyond Brand Collective’s staff also teach and coach clients on most digital marketing topics. So if you want a custom built course or a standard digital marketing primer, we deliver that. We teach primer courses on web site design, content development, email marketing, search engine optimization, lead generation, social media strategy and advertising and more. Set up a time to speak with us here.